Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 1, 2011

French 101 = YIKES

I attend college...and it seems like forever...I can't even see the light at the end of the tunnel lol. Unfortunately, due to financial difficulties, I had to wait to the last minute to purchase my class. Thank God for my mom that paid for it. "Happy Birthday" lol... So the classes that were on my curriculum were filled and I HAVE to take a class to stay employed. Well the only one available in the evening with decent time that won't interfere with bible study that I came across was FRENCH 101-for Beginners. How do you say in french: I rather speak spanish before french. Lol...lets look up Google Translate shall we hahahaha...now THAT'S faithful. Here goes ,"Je préfère parler espagnol que le français". The Pro in being in this course is being able to say that I know a little french...and I can identify what is being said when I read it. Cons-I have the most difficult time speaking it. Also, I have a poor habit of saying "Si'" Than "Oui" lol! ... don't get me wrong... french isn't THAAAAT BAD... but i have been so spoiled by spanish. That being said... Its time to study study study...Im determined to get a good grade in this class tho.

Au revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment